Saturday, April 23, 2005

so get this ...

... i never really look at the monthly statements i receive from my company pension plan ... because i contribute nothing out of my own pocket, so there's not much in there ... anyway, i decided to read up on my policy today .. since that little number on the statements is growing closer to an amout that is worth caring about ...
... and the following is written:

Since your date of birth is September 18, 1974, your normal retirement date is October 1, 2039.

LOL!

2039 - 2007 = 32 years early .. 32 years old


I am ssooo happy with my priorities and my good fortune. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Trev... I'm trying to figure out if you're on crack or not. 2039 minus 1974 is still 65. You'll be too old to enjoy that money, if you have any 'cause your math ain't that hot! :P

Glam

May 18, 2005  
Blogger hereis nowhy said...

methinks you've missed the point ... i don't care about this pension money ... i plan on retiring in 2007, which is 32 years earlier than this "normal" date ... :)

May 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home