Thursday, April 14, 2005

welcome to the new urban: clinton street

i love my street ... lots of cute little houses .. a mix of older italian people and toronto chic urbane .. lots of trees and birds ... and i love my little basement apartment .. with the wide-open Clinton Public School playground directly across the street ... but there are alot of cars driving past my door .. especially in the warm months when i like to leave my door open for fresh air, additional sunlight, the sound of birds chirping in the trees, et cetera ...

... and now college street is closed at clinton .. not so many cars .. it's wonderfully quiet .. peaceful ... .. except at the moment ... the sound of dogs barking! ... sersly ... 8(D) ....

... i am going to plant a garden .. herbs, i think ... and i'm thinking of building a deck chair into that nook at the top of my stairs ...

... i'll let you know how it goes

.. oh, and Brett might have found a new flat 5 minutes from here

... the summer begins

.. love you

1 Comments:

Blogger Deia Vazquez said...

I love you too

8)

April 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home