Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mm2 / count. cont.

i sleep under a insecticide-treated mosquito net every night. they are the most cost-effective non-medical method of preventing malaria, and yet most Africans can’t afford them (they are C$7.00 here)

roosters don’t only crow when the sun comes up (surprise, surprise, city dwellers!!) ... that said, they never miss a sunrise because they basically crow 24 / 7 [twitch]

poinsettias bloom in May in Malawi ... in my garden

African B.O. is very .. ‘oniony’

traffic lights are called 'robots' in sourthern Africa (???)


P.S. “two wrongs don’t make a right ... but three lefts do!” <= did i invent this quote? *cough* “chip monk”

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you know, I really DID invent that joke with the "chipmunk". I know it's lame and I've told it a thousand times, but that's how a joke gets some circulation. Someone told me that joke years after I told it.

so there.

and yes, you may very well have made that quote up yourself. in that exact form? yes.

I know you are mocking me.

stop mocking me, travelled one.
!

May 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home